What to see and experience nearby for sightseeing?
- The highway that connects Khadir Bet(Dholavira) to the rest of the Kutch is 9 km long and you’ll see the best pristine white desert on both sides of the highway. On this highway, you can have early morning sunrise as well.
- The archaeological site, the metropolis remains of Harappan Civilization and Archaeological Museum
- Sunset at Dholavira Lake or Rann of Kutch Lake, 10 km ahead of Dholavira village. You’ll find the last BSF post at this place.
- Spot some migratory birds like Flamingoes at Dholavira Lake
- Fossil Park near Dholavira Lake
- Experience white desert during Full Moon
- Unique Kutchi Culture, handicraft and cuisine of Dholavira.
- Musicians of Dholavira are very famous and won the award at the national level.
.. and more.